1. Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date)
3. Two forms of proof of address (Must meet all mentioned criteria below)
1. Must meet the specified age limit within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK or EU Licence)
2. Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Any single conviction totalling 6 points+ will require referral.
3. No more than one fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address alongside the drivers licence
You must provide the following: -
• 1 utility bill / statement (primary form of proof)
• 1 of the documents listed below (secondary proof)
Key document criteria: -
• Both must be dated within 90 days of the hire date
• The address & name on your licence must match both documents
What is acceptable:-
• Utilities are as follows: Electricity, Water, Gas, Broadband, Council tax or Landline
1 of the following alongside a utility:-
• TV/internet/landline telephone bill (Including Sky/Virgin/BT etc.)
• Bank or Credit Statement
• Credit card bill / statement
• Mortgage/pension statement
HMRC & DWP documentation is acceptable in addition to one valid utility bill/utility statement
• Mobile Phone Bills (subject to being under the age of 25. Will require referral)
What is declined:-
• Any document relating to insurance.
• Any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure.