top of page


  • What do I need to be able to drive your camper?
    DOCUMENTATION NEEDED TO DRIVE What must you obtain from your client, prior to the hire commencement? Copy of the photo card drivers’ licence (Address & ID must be up to date) Online licence check – Check someone’s driving licence information. Please note, DVLA licence checks can only be carried out on driving licences issues from mainland UK Two proof of address from separate sources (Must meet all mentioned criteria below) Cleared a traceable security deposit (BACS, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cheque etc. – amount not specified) Signed rental agreement From 1st August 2021, Green Cards will no longer be mandatory for driving within EU Additional criteria: Must meet the specified age limits within your policy and have at least 2 years driving experience (Full UK, EU Licence types) Two, 3 point convictions are acceptable (i.e. 2x Sp30’s, 3pts each) without referral. Single convictions totalling 6 points+ will require referral unless otherwise specified below No more than 1 fault or outstanding accident/claim/incident in the last 3 years Proof of address You must provide a total of 2 proofs of address from the following: – 1x primary proof of address and 1x secondary proof of address, or 2x primary proof of address What is acceptable? Primary Proof of Address Electricity Water Gas Broadband/Landline (Including Sky/Virgin/BT) Council tax TV licence Bank Statement Credit card bill / statement Mortgage statement Polling card HMRC self-assessment / tax credit / DWP Secondary Proof of Address Student loan Shotgun licence Payslip Mobile Phone Bills Pension letters Car Finance Statement Loan Statement Property deed An annual council tax bill will be accepted. All other documents must be dated within 90 days of the hire date. The address & name on your licence must match both documents. What is declined? Any document relating to insurance and any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure. (Further criteria may apply – please review the most recent documentation issued by insurers).
  • Can I go out of the UK?
    YES YOU CAN. Also has RAC recovery out of the UK
  • Do I need camper experience
    Nope none at all, take care driving and its all pretty simple.
  • Can more than 1 person drive the camper?
    Yes of course, as long as each driver meets the insurnace criterea. Separate documents for each driver is needed.
  • Can I camp wild?
    Yes the camper is set up for wild camping. Solar panels, large lesuire battery, diesel heater and gas stove. Winter tyres from Autunm to Easter. Just keep an eye on the battery levels.
bottom of page